Attend the 77th Annual Key Club International Convention in Washington, D.C.,
at the Washington Hilton July 6-10.
To get the most out of the convention experience, plan to attend in person and build connections with and support your fellow Key Club members.
Grow in your service and leadership experience.
Get ready for the time of your life!
FOR IN-PERSON ATTENDEES
- All convention in-person attendees are required to stay at the convention hotel with their district chaperones. Key Club members in the Capital District may register for a day pass.
- Once registered, you will receive an important email with parent/guardian forms that every attendee will be required to print and bring to convention. Instructions for booking your hotel, along with required safety protocols, are included in the confirmation email.
- All attendees are encouraged to be fully vaccinated as defined by the CDC. "Fully vaccinated" means “I have received my complete vaccine regimen (2 shots for Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca, or 1 shot for Johnson and Johnson), and 14 days or more has passed since my final shot.” Attendees may also attend if they have tested for COVID-19 and received a negative test result within 5 days of the first day that the attendee will be attending meetings. These guidelines may change depending on updated CDC guidelines and/or local ordinances.
- All Kiwanis International member chaperones and guest chaperones attending the 2022 Key Club International Convention must comply with our Youth Protection Policy and Procedures. This includes having a valid background check (must not expire before July 15, 2022), and completed youth protection chaperone training through Kiwanis International by June 23, 2022, prior to arrival at the convention through July 15, 2022. All adults, including guests, staying in the convention hotel are required to have a valid background check.
FOR VIRTUAL ATTENDEES
- Key Club International requires all attendees to sign a publicity waiver, a release for use of photographs and images and an agreement to abide by the Key Club code of conduct throughout the virtual event. Once you register for the virtual convention, you will receive a confirmation email containing this form to complete your registration.
- All attendees must complete and sign the form. Attendees under the age of 21 need to work with a parent or guardian to complete and sign the form.