Attend the 2022 Kiwanis International Convention — either online or in person
in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA!
Choose the registration option right for you.
Health and safety protocols dictate that each person must separately register
for the 2022 Kiwanis International Convention.
Please note the current COVID-19 Prevention/Health and Safety Measures:
The Kiwanis International Board of Trustees extended a declaration that emergency conditions exist because of the COVID-19 pandemic. This declaration lasts until September 30, 2022. As a result, the following health protocols will be in place for the 2022 Kiwanis International Convention.
- All attendees must attest that they have received vaccines acceptable to the World Health Organization, or received a negative COVID-19 test within 5 days of the first day of meetings. This means that an attendee can truthfully attest that “I have received my complete vaccine regimen (2 shots for Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Covishield, Sinopharm, Sinovac, or Novovax/Covovax, or 1shot for Johnson and Johnson), and 14 days or more has passed since my final shot or have tested for COVID-19 and received a negative test result within 5days of the first day that the attendee will be attending meetings."
- All non-staff attendees attending the meetings shall sign a waiver of COVID-19 claims.
- Any attendee who has tested positive in the last 14 days for COVID-19 is prohibited from attending the meetings unless they provide proof of two negative tests since contracting COVID-19.
- Any attendee who has not received the vaccines as stated above and has been knowingly exposed to an individual who is positive for COVID-19 within 10 days prior to the meetings is prohibited from attending the meetings.
- Kiwanis will have COVID-19 testing kits available at the convention. If an attendee feels ill during the convention, the attendee agrees to obtain a testing kit from Kiwanis staff, perform the test and report the results to staff. Any attendee who tests positive will be prohibited from attending events in person and authorizes Kiwanis to inform individuals who were in close contact with the attendee about the positive test.
- Currently, there is no mask requirement in Indianapolis, Indiana. The expectation is that masks will not be required at any event during the convention. However, if any mask requirement is in place at the time the convention is held, attendees agree to comply with the requirement and wear a face covering as required bylaw.
- All attendees agree to abide by strict social distancing protocols established by the hotel, meeting and event venues and Kiwanis at the meetings.
- All attendees agree to regularly wash their hands. Hand sanitizer will be supplied at the meetings.
(Updated April, 2022)